Terms and Conditions - Escape & Create
- PAYMENT: Payment for attending escape and create must be paid in full before or on day of session.
- REFUNDS: A full refund is available for any cancellations made 48hrs prior to booked and paid session.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Please note participants, may be photographed before, during or after a session of art class, for the purpose of Balgarra Designs marketing and advertising, on social media channels belonging to Balgarra Designs, which include: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok & Linkedin. said photographs may also be used in other media outlets such as magazines, TV, Newspapers, Newsletters, Pamphlets, Flyers, In Store advertising, Video & billboards. Upon booking participants agree to be photographed, If you do not wish to be photographed please notify staff asap. Balgarra Designs agree to notify all participants of photo's and where photos may be used.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All participants will be required to sign a Intellectual Property Disclaimer to protect Traditional Cultural Knowledge. Balgarra Designs staff delivering session owner of all copyright of all Intellectual property delivered.
- COVID 19: Balgarra Designs covid 19 policy consist of
- checking in via QR Code or written
- using sanitizers provided
- wear a masks when restrictions are in place
- following protocol if feeling unwell, please stay home if unwell or showing Covid 19 symptoms
- We also ask participants respect staff & or other clientele individual choices and privacy regarding health. Thank You.
FAQ - Escape and Create
What if I need to cancel my booking?
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before booking date.
Can I get a full refund if I cancel?
Yes, ONLY on the condition of cancellation being made 48 hours before booking date.
Can I book a private function for camping or accommodation?
Yes, private functions are available. You may book a private session with us for you, your family or friends although minimum number (8) must be booked. Please contact us via email for more information.
How long are the art workshops?
Each art workshop runs for 2 hours
Do I have to stay all weekend?
No, the length of stay is entirely up to you, although we do encourage you to stay to receive the full experience. It is recommended x1 night minimum stay at location. Arrangements MUST be made during booking with staff. A full refund will NOT be available for any participant leaving early without prior approval.
What is included in the cost?
What you get: Accommodation: x2 nights accommodation at either one of the booked venues (Camping) Crystal Creek Camping Ground or (Motel) Lucinda Fishing Lodge. Food & Beverage: x1 Complimentary glass of wine on arrival at workshop, grazing board & non-alcoholic beverage. Art workshop: 2 hour workshop including x1 canvas & all materials needed to create a masterpiece to take home, whilst listening to relaxing music enjoying great company and in a beautiful atmosphere.
What do I bring?
Camping: For those camping you will need to bring - Tent or Campervan, Own food for all your meals during your stay, Toiletries, Towel, Swimmers, Sleeping gear such as linen, mattress, sleeping bag, Torch & Mosquito Repellent.
Motel: Toiletries, Clothing, Towel, Swimmers, Mosquito Repellent
I am not an artist and I can not paint, can I still attend?
Yes! Absolutely! We are here to assist you create your very own masterpiece and make your experience memorable.
What if I have food allergies?
All grazing boards have the standard cheeses, olives, nuts, fruit & biscuits, please notify staff if you require a seperate board for dietary requirements.